To enhance our client relationships we have carefully selected our team which draws from a combined 80 years of Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, Financial Planning, and Banking experience.
Brent works directly with clients on financial planning and investment strategy; leads the development of new systems and services; sits on the investment committee; and sets technology strategy for the firm; he also maintains close partnerships with local trust and estate attorneys and accountants who serve high net worth individuals.
Before joining Landmark Financial Advisors in 2003, Brent worked as a Managing Director for US Bank’s Personal Trust Division, where he specialized in estate and financial planning for high net worth business owners and their families.
Brent lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky with his wife, Elaine, and their three children. He enjoys tennis, golf, and reading.
- BA in Financial Management | Western Kentucky University
- Graduate, College for Financial Planning
- Honor Graduate, Cannon Financial Institute
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor©
- Western Kentucky University Finance Advisory Council | Member and Past Chairman
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church | Planned Giving Committee Chairman
- Southern Kentucky Soccer Club | Treasurer
- St. Joseph Catholic School | Past Council Chairman and Treasurer
Coming from a large family with six siblings, Bill understands the need to communicate clearly and plan. He enjoys working with families, helping them realize their financial dreams.
Bill lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky with his wife, Beth, and three children, Will, Walker and Raegan. Bill enjoys golfing, running and cooking.
- Bellarmine College Graduate | College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner CFP®
- Western Kentucky University
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce | Director and member of Executive Committee
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church | Parish Council and Finance Committee member
- Leadership Bowling Green | Graduate
- Boy and Girls Club | Past Board Member
In addition, as a CDFA®, Libby works with divorcing couples, along with their attorneys, with the goal that they receive financial advice that ensures each spouse can remain financially stable after the divorce is completed.
Libby lives in Bowling Green, with her husband, Andy. They have a daughter, Ann-McCullough; a son, Chip and daughter-in-law, Mollie; and two grandsons, Trace and Hunt. Libby enjoys cooking, entertaining, and spending time with friends and family.
- Graduate of Western Kentucky University
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center (SKyPAC) | Vice Chair and Board of Directors
- The Community Foundation of South Central Kentucky | Board of Directors
- President’s Club of South Central Kentucky | Member
- Western Kentucky University Finance Advisory Committee | Past Member
- Alpha Chi Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi Housing Corporation | Past President
- WKU Pan Hellenic Extension Committee | Past Member
- WKU Greek Safety Task Force | Past Member
- Broadway United Methodist Church | Past Finance Committee Member
Financial Planning Specialist
As a student at Western Kentucky University, Casey was a 4-year letterman on the football team, and earned his degree in Business Management in 2011. Following graduation, he went on to complete his Master’s in Business Administration in August 2012. Casey sat for the Certified Financial Planner™ Exam in March 2016, and now holds his CFP® designation.
Casey grew up in Bowling Green and has numerous ties to the community. He and his wife, Rachel, are excited to have returned to the area where Casey looks forward to the opportunity of helping individuals and families achieve their financial independence.
- Western Kentucky University | B.S. Business Management
- Western Kentucky University | Master’s in Business Administration
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- WKU Alumni W-Club
- Bowling Green Young Professionals
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church
Before joining Landmark in 2010, Julie was a stay-at-home Mom for 20 years. Prior to running a household, she was the Director of Human Resources at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Lexington, Kentucky. Her background in the service industry and managing people has given her astute insight on how to provide superior customer service to our clientele.
Julie lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky with her husband, Jeff, and their two children. She enjoys walking, playing tennis and reading.
- BS in Hospitality Management | Iowa State University
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church | Mentor Burmese Families
- Parent Teacher Association | Past-President at Cumberland Trace and Briarwood Elementary
- Greenwood Cheerleading Booster | Past Vice-President
- Greenwood Soccer Boosters | Team Liaison