To enhance our client relationships we have carefully selected our team which draws from a combined 80 years of Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, Financial Planning, and Banking experience.
Brent is a tireless advocate for Landmark Financial Advisors clients. He never stops conceiving and implementing new ways to improve their wealth management experience—and their quality of life. Brent has over 25 years in the financial service industry.
Brent works directly with clients on financial planning and investment strategy; leads the development of new systems and services; sits on the investment committee; and sets technology strategy for the firm; he also maintains close partnerships with local trust and estate attorneys and accountants who serve high net worth individuals.
Before joining Landmark Financial Advisors in 2003, Brent worked as a Managing Director for US Bank’s Personal Trust Division, where he specialized in estate and financial planning for high net worth business owners and their families.
Brent lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky with his wife, Elaine, and their three children. He enjoys tennis, golf, and reading.
- BA in Financial Management | Western Kentucky University
- Graduate, College for Financial Planning
- Honor Graduate, Cannon Financial Institute
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor©
- Western Kentucky University Finance Advisory Council | Member and Past Chairman
- Southern Kentucky Soccer Club | Treasurer
- St. Joseph Catholic School | Past Council Chairman and Treasurer
- United Way of Southern Kentucky | Investment Committee
Coming from a large family with six siblings, Bill understands the need to communicate clearly and plan. He enjoys working with families, helping them realize their financial dreams.
Bill lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky with his wife, Beth, and three children, Will, Walker and Raegan. Bill enjoys golfing, running and cooking.
- Bellarmine College Graduate | College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner CFP®
- Western Kentucky University
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce | Director and member of Executive Committee
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church | Parish Council and Finance Committee member
- Leadership Bowling Green | Graduate
- Boy and Girls Club | Past Board Member
Libby brings a wealth of experience to her clients having nearly 20 years in the financial services profession. She began her career in 1990 with Morgan keegan; following 15 years as a Financial Advisor and five years as branch manager joined Landmark.
A commitment to exceptional levels of client service attracted Libby most to Landmark. Her clients have benefitted greatly from the availability of the extensive financial planning services provided by the Landmark Team.
Libby is a graduate of Western Kentucky University where she has served on various committees including the Gordon Ford College of Business Financial Advisory Council as well as the WKU Greek Safety Task Force. She and her husband, Andy, have two children, Chip and Ann-McCullough.
- Graduate of Western Kentucky University
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center (SKyPAC) | Vice Chair and Board of Directors
- The Community Foundation of South Central Kentucky | Board of Directors
- President’s Club of South Central Kentucky | Member
Financial Planning Specialist
Casey joined Landmark Financial Advisors in June, 2015, after spending over two years working in the financial service industry in St. Louis, Missouri. Casey gained valuable experience working with a firm that specialized in meeting the unique financial needs of physicians all across the country.
As a student at Western Kentucky University, Casey was a 4-year letterman on the football team, and earned his degree in Business Management in 2011. Following graduation, he went on to complete his Master’s in Business Administration in August 2012. Casey sat for the Certified Financial Planner™ Exam in March 2016, and now holds his CFP® designation.
Casey grew up in Bowling Green and has numerous ties to the community. He and his wife, Rachel, are excited to have returned to the area where Casey looks forward to the opportunity of helping individuals and families achieve their financial independence. Casey and his wife have two kids and one on the way!
- Western Kentucky University | B.S. Business Management
- Western Kentucky University | Master’s in Business Administration
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- WKU Alumni W-Club
- Bowling Green Young Professionals
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church
Julie is the first person to greet our clients and other guests—whether in person or by phone. She helps coordinate all office administration along with our contact management database and electronic document management system. Additionally, on a daily basis she conducts a multitude of other essential tasks that ensure the efficient delivery of services to our clients.
Before joining Landmark in 2010, Julie was a stay-at-home Mom for 20 years. Prior to running a household, she was the Director of Human Resources at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Lexington, Kentucky. Her background in the service industry and managing people has given her astute insight on how to provide superior customer service to our clientele.
Julie lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky with her husband, Jeff, and they are now empty nesters! They have two children, a son living in Minnesota and a daughter who has relocated to Nashville. She enjoys walking, playing golf and reading.
- BS in Hospitality Management | Iowa State University
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church | Mentor Burmese Families